欢迎访问AA范文大全网!

外贸英语洋话笔记本(9):报价合理,较低以及还盘,还价太低,较高

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在商务业务中外中流利且标准的英语是基本的职业要求,那么在外贸商务中关于外贸的口语表达有哪些?又该什么去表达会更好呢?以下是小编给大家整理的外贸英语洋话笔记本(9):报价合理,较低以及还盘、还价太低,较高,希望可以帮到大家

  外贸英语洋话笔记本:报价合理,较低,较高

  1,no other buyers have bid higher than this price.

  没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

  2,the price you offered is above previous prices.

  你方报价高于上次。

  3,it was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

  此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。

  4,we can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

  除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

  5,i'm afraid i don't find your price competitive at all.

  我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

  6,let me make you a special offer.

  好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

  7,we'll give you the preference of our offer.

  我们将优先向你们报盘。

  8,i should have thought my offer was reasonable.

  外贸英语洋话笔记本:还盘--还价太低

  1、i appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

  谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

  2、now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

  现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

  3、your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

  你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

  4、your counter-offer is much more modest than mine.

  你们的还盘比我的要保守得多。

  5、we make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton f.o.b. london.

  我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美圆。

  6、i'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

  我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

  7、the goods are available in different qualities.

  此货有多种不同的质量可供。

  8、nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

  只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

  9、if the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

  如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

  10、if the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

  如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享