欢迎访问AA范文大全网!

英语流行口语对话: Worry and Fear 担心与恐惧

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于担心和恐惧该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话: Worry and Fear 担心与恐惧,希望可以帮到大家

  ...gives me the creeps.

  使我毛骨悚然。(较随便)

  A:Look out!

  小心!

  B:What's it?

  什么事?

  A:You must have rolled over something just now.

  你刚才一定是压过了什么东西。

  B:What you said gives me the creeps!

  你的话使我毛骨悚然!

  I'm worried sick that...

  我真担心死了。(较随便)

  A:I'm worried sick that she might leave me one day.

  想到有一天她要离开我,我真担心死了.

  B:I'll teach you how to keep her.A:Tell me,please.

  我教你怎么留住她.现在就教我吧.

  B:After you've solved this problem for me.

  先帮了解决这个问题之后再说。

  I'm really in a flap about...

  使我慌极了。(较随便)

  A:I'm really in a flap about the interview.

  想到面试我心慌极了。

  B:Take it easy.you've made enough preparations.

  别担心.你已经做好了充分的准备。

  A:I'm in such a need of the job that I can't afford any mistakes.

  我太需要这份工作了.我可不能犯什么错.

  B:I'm sure you'll pass it.

  我相信你会通过的。

  I'm scared that...

  我担心......。(较随便)

  A:I'm scared that she might not come back.

  我担心她可能不回来了。

  B:No,I don't think she's that strong-minded.

  不会的,她的意志没有那么坚强。

  A:But she took her luggage away with her.

  但是她把行李也拿走了。

  B:She will be back soon.You can wait and see.

  她很快就会回来的。你等着瞧吧。

  I was scared stiff of...

  把我吓得要死。(较随便)

  A:I was scared stiff of giving my first performance.

  第一次上台演出把我吓得要死。

  B;Were you?your performancce was excellent.

  是吗?你的演出棒极了。

  A:Thank you for your kindly words.

  谢谢你的赞扬。

  I was afraid to...

  我怕......。(通用)

  A:I dreamt of God last night.

  我昨夜梦见上帝了。

  b:Yes?Did you say hello to Him?

  是吗?你跟他打招呼了吗?

  A:No,I was afraid to talk to Him in case He would find out my degraded soul.

  没有我不敢和他说话,怕他发现我堕落的灵魂.

  I don't know what to do.

  我真不知道该怎么办。(通用)

  A:I don't know what to do,if I can't find the money.

  如果找不到这笔钱,我真不知道该怎么办.

  B:Don't worry yourself too much.

  别太着急。

  A:It's a large sum of money.I can't afford to lose it.

  这是一大笔钱,丢了我可赔不起。

  I'm afraid of...

  我害怕......。(通用)

  A:Do you like snakes?

  你喜欢蛇吗?

  B:Of course not.I'm afraid of them.

  当然不喜欢,我害怕蛇。

  A:I mean,do you like snake meat?

  我是说你喜欢吃蛇肉吗?

  B:I'm afraid I'll feel sick at the sight of it.

  恐怕我一看见就恶心。

  You frightened me to death,

  真是把我吓死了。(通用)

  A:Staying out all night,you frightened me to death.

  你整夜不回家,真是把我吓死了。

  B:I stayed with my friends.

  我和朋友们在一起了。

  A:You should at least give me a call.

  你至少应该打个电话。

  B:I'm sorry,Mum.

  对不起,妈妈。

  I'm really terrified of...

  我最怕......。(通用)

  A:You know something?I met my uncle yesterday.

  你知道吗?我昨天遇到叔叔了。

  B:It's nothing special.

  这有什么!

  A:But my unmcle died years ago.

  但是我叔叔死了好多年了。

  B:Oh,stop! I'm really terrfied of hearing that kind of stories.

  我的天,别说了!我最怕听到这种事。

  I was terrified out of my mind when...

  我简直吓呆了。(通用)

  A:Are you all right?

  你没事吧?

  B:I'll be all fight soon. I was terrified out of my mind when I watched him fall from the wire.

  没事,我看到他从钢丝上掉下来,我简直吓呆了.

  A:Don't worry.He's an acrobat.

  别担心,他是个杂技演员。

  B:I see.

  我知道。

  I'm frightened to...

  我害怕......。(通用)

  A:I'm frightened to fly a hot-air balloon.

  我害怕乘坐热气球。

  B:Have you ever done that?it must be very exciting.

  你坐过吗?一定很刺激。

  A:Unfortunately,I can't enjoy it.The floating scene made me dizzy.

  很可惜,我享受不了.漂浮的风景使我眩晕.

  B:What a pity!

  真可惜。

  I'm really terrified to ...

  我真是吓坏了。(通用)

  A:I'm really terrified to witness the slaughter.

  目睹这场屠杀我真是吓坏了。

  B:cone on,dear.You didn't witness any slaughter.It was a movie.

  亲爱的,快别这么说,没有什么屠杀,是一部电影.

  A:But it's a movie reflecting history.

  但是这是一部反映历史的电影。

  I'm worrying that...

  我担心......。(通用)

  A:I'm worrying that she may be lost.

  我担心她会这迷路。

  B:Be relaxed.She's familiar with the area.

  放心,她很熟悉这个地方。

  A:After all,she's a 5-year-old kid.

  她毕竟只是个五岁的孩子。

  B:OK.I'll go out and look for her.

  好吧,那我出去找找她。

  You terrified me out of my wits,

  真是把我吓死了。(通用)

  A:Saying you wanted to kikk yourself,you terrified me out of my wits.

  你说要自杀,真是把我吓死了。

  B:I was making a joke on you.

  跟你开个玩笑。

  A:That's too much.

  那也太过分了。

  B:Dear,forgive me.I won't do it again.

  亲爱的,原谅我,我再不会这样了。

  It's a worry to me...

  我担心......。(通用语)

  A:It's a worry to me whether he's able to pass the exam or not.

  我担心他考试能不能不及格。

  B:I think he's able to pass with your help.

  有你的帮助我想他能够通过。

  A:I'm not so sure.

  我可不那么肯定。

  B:He's been working hard recently,hasn't he?

  他最近学习一直很努力的,是吧?

  I must admit I was rather disturbed to...

  我得承认......我甚感不安。(较正式)

  A:Have you heard that the earth will explode in 1999?

  地球1999年要,听说了吗?

  B:No,I never listen to the gossip.

  没有,我从不听信谣言。

  A:It's not gossip.I came across it in a book written by a great prophet.

  不是谣言.我是在一个有名的预言家写的书里看到的

  B:I must admit I'm rather disturbed to hear it.

  我得承认听到这条消息我很不安。

  I fear for...

  我真替......担心。(较正式)

  A:I fear for the safety of those mountain-climbers in this sudden bad weather.

  天气突然变坏,我真替登山运动员担心。

  B:Just sit down and relax yourself.

  坐下来,放松一下吧。

  A:How can you be so assured?

  你怎么这么坦然呢?

  B:We've been watching them attentively through the monitor.

  我们一直通过监视器注意他们的行踪.

  I was petrified to...

  我都吓坏了。(较正式)

  A:Did you enjoy your trip to africa?

  在非洲玩得开心吗?

  B:Yes,I did.It was so exciting.

  很开心,太让人激动了。

  A:Anything special to tell me?

  有什么特别的事要告诉我吗?

  B:I was petrified to see a huge rhino bearing down on me.

  看见一头大犀牛朝我冲过来我都吓坏了.

  ...give some cause for concern.

  令人担忧。(较正式)

  A:Serious pollution in modern cities gives some cause for concern.

  现代城市中的严重污染令人担忧.

  B:Yeah,we're breathing poisonous air every day.

  是啊,我们每天都在呼吸有毒空气.

  A:I think it's time for the govemment to take action.

  我认为政府该采取行动了。

  B:I absolutely agree with you.

  我绝对同意你的意见。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享