欢迎访问AA范文大全网!

银行英语情景口语对话:存款

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在银行工作中遇到一些国外的客户要存款应该怎么样应对?以下是小编给大家整理的关于存款的银行英语情景口语对话,希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A:Good day. Is this the Business Centre?

  你好。这是营业部吗?

  B:It is. What can I do for you?

  是的。有什么可以帮您的?

  A:I want to make a deposit.

  我想存钱。

  B:Would that be a Fixed Deposit or a Current Deposit?

  是存定期的还是活期的?

  A:A Current Deposit, please.

  存活期的。

  B:We have various different types of Current Deposit, the Variable Term Deposit, a Notice Deposit and the Usual Current Deposit. Which would you like?

  我们有几种不同的活期存款方式,有定活两便、通知存款和普通的活期存款。您想存哪一种呢?

  A:Erm ... just the usual, Current Deposit please.

  就存普通的吧,活期的。

  B:OK, just a moment. I find the relevant data and help you with that.

  好的,请稍等。我得找到相关信息然后帮您办。

  Dialogue 2

  对话二

  A:Mr Jacobs! Lovely to see you again! What can I do for you today?

  Jacobs先生,很高兴再次见到您。今天我能帮您做点儿什么吗?

  B:I'd like to make a deposit please, into my granddaughter's account. It's her birthday on Friday.

  我想存钱,存到我孙女的账户上。星期五是她的生日。

  A:What a thoughtful granddad! Do you have her account details with you?

  您真是一个好爷爷!您有她的账户信息吗?

  B:Yes, right here.

  有,在这儿呐。

  A:Great. Please fill them out on this deposit slip.

  好的。请您填写存款单。

  B:Here? And here?

  这里?还有这里?

  A:That's right. How much do you want to pay in?

  对。您想存多少钱?

  B:1,000 RMB.

  1000元。

  A:Not just a thoughtful granddad, but a generous one too.

  您不仅是个考虑周到的爷爷,而且还是个慷慨的爷爷。

  B:It's an important birthday.

  这可是个重要的生日。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A:Good morning, Madam. How can I be of service?

  早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳?

  B:I'd like to pay this cash into my account please. I usually do it at the machine, but the queue is very long today.

  我想把这些现金存到我的账户上。我通常使用存取款机来存款,但今天排队的人太多了。

  A:Yes, I'm sorry about that. One of our ATMs is down and we are waiting for it to be repaired, but it should be up and running again very soon.

  是的,很抱歉。其中的一台自动存取款机坏了,我们正等着人来修呢,不过它应该很快就会修好并且可以使用了。

  B:I see. Here's my Bank Book.

  我明白了。这是我的存折。

  A:You need to fill out the deposit slip as well. Here you go, Madam.

  您还需要填写存款单。给您,女士。

  B:Thanks.

  谢谢。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A:That's the transfer completed. Can I do anything else for you today?

  转账完成了。我现在还能为您做些什么呢?

  B:Yes. I want to deposit some money into my Savings Account, please.

  是的。我想往我的存款账户里存些钱。

  A:Could I have your Savings Book and the money, please. You are making a deposit of 800 RMB, is that correct?

  请您给我您的存折和现金。您要存800元,对吧?

  B:Correct.

  对。

  A:Please enter your PIN number on the keypad.

  请您在键盘上输入密码。

  B:There we go. Thanks very much.

  输好了。非常感谢。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享